THE LIBRARY PROVIDES SEVERAL SERVICES THROUGH THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS :
- The library is under camera surveillance
- Silence shall be observed strictly in the library.
- Please remove your foot wear before you enter the library.
- Before entering into the library students should switch off the cell phones
- All the Staff & students shall scan your ID on entry into the library.
- Personal books, files, lab coat/apron and articles will be not allowed inside the library.
- Please leave all your belongings outside
- Do not misplace the Books and Journals / Magazines
- Do not disturb the readers
- The return and renewal of library books from 9 am. To 2 pm
- The issue of library books will be from 2 pm to 5.30 pm.
- Both Boys and Girls can use the photocopying facility in the library on all working
- Books will be issued only against the name of the card holder.
- Reference books will not be issued: but is available study within the library.
- The membership should be meant for all the students of any of the courses of PJP college
- Two books will be given for the students of Integrated course and one for B.Ed and
three for MCA. The lending time is one week
- Any candidate can renew the book for three times only
- Barcode of the college identity card is used to trace the lending procedure of the
- Every time the student has to use the identity card to enter and exit of the library
- Since the college is a study centre for IGNOU, B.Ed, course, the IGNOU students and
Research scholars of pondicherry university and any other university can use the
Library without lending policy
- Air conditioned facilitative for academic environment with sophisticated infrastructure provided with separate reading room and separate reference section also Totally 16000 books with 8381 titles are available 50 Indian and 14 foreign journals were subscribed.